I find it quite difficult to express my confusion and sheer horror the day the Tsimtsum sank. I have pondered the fitting words to describe this event for hours now, but nothing has come to mind. It all happened so fast that I didn't even have time to breathe. One moment, there was a violent storm. The next, panic-stricken crew members were running around frantically and I was being thrown into a lifeboat. I didn't even have time to allow the unbearably cold rain to chill me to the bone. Considering the fate of my family members was enough to provide the greatest pain and discomfort of all. If matters cannot get any worse, I ended up saving an adult Bengal tiger from the treacherous waters of the Pacfic Ocean. I still have yet to figure out what could have possibly possessed me to carry out such a foolish act, but I am paying for it dearly. With each passing day, my fear eats a tiny bit more of me. I pray to God and Allah and Vishnu that a rescue is on my horizon because sooner or later there will be nothing left. As those stunning orange and pink colours flood the sky once again, my horizon is looking less and less promising.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Like a metallic burp...
I find it quite difficult to express my confusion and sheer horror the day the Tsimtsum sank. I have pondered the fitting words to describe this event for hours now, but nothing has come to mind. It all happened so fast that I didn't even have time to breathe. One moment, there was a violent storm. The next, panic-stricken crew members were running around frantically and I was being thrown into a lifeboat. I didn't even have time to allow the unbearably cold rain to chill me to the bone. Considering the fate of my family members was enough to provide the greatest pain and discomfort of all. If matters cannot get any worse, I ended up saving an adult Bengal tiger from the treacherous waters of the Pacfic Ocean. I still have yet to figure out what could have possibly possessed me to carry out such a foolish act, but I am paying for it dearly. With each passing day, my fear eats a tiny bit more of me. I pray to God and Allah and Vishnu that a rescue is on my horizon because sooner or later there will be nothing left. As those stunning orange and pink colours flood the sky once again, my horizon is looking less and less promising.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment